Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 23:20

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
CS application - falhofnir 

Post Re: CS application - falhofnir
I asked your MU-leader yesterday. So far no response. I wouldn't refer to him as a well known eUS citizen, more a Canadian(?) guy currently with eTurkish citizenship.

We are not intentionally trying to be bad guys here but it is very easy for us to be that if you do not present your case a bit better.

01 Dec 2013, 19:09

Misho wrote:
I asked your MU-leader yesterday. So far no response. I wouldn't refer to him as a well known eUS citizen, more a Canadian(?) guy currently with eTurkish citizenship.

We are not intentionally trying to be bad guys here but it is very easy for us to be that if you do not present your case a bit better.

I dont take that you are bad guys, as i said i dont mind answering any questions you guys might have. I do not understand the concern though, as i dont think i can start any PTO without you noticing + i dont plan to run for congress or politics at all. Last 2 years i work/train, do the DO, occasionally go for BH and check mails for order who to vote for :) And you can always check me irl and see that i really live in sweden :)

02 Dec 2013, 00:22

That last part would be lovely if you could prove. There is actually a IRL eRepublik group, Föreningen eRepublik, perhaps you could join them and become their first non-Swedish member?

02 Dec 2013, 00:34

Nope, it was recently shut down due to lack of members and interest :/

02 Dec 2013, 01:05

Misho wrote:
That last part would be lovely if you could prove. There is actually a IRL eRepublik group, Föreningen eRepublik, perhaps you could join them and become their first non-Swedish member?

I can give you my mobile number in pm and you can check. Or i can come to some erep gathering in Stockholm if there are any.

Or i can send you the scan of my personal number from skatteverket (without personal number visible ofc, just my name :))

02 Dec 2013, 01:12

Misho wrote:

I beat him to that LOONG time ago! ;)
Also, as Salladgbg said, we had to shut it down just recently :(

02 Dec 2013, 09:23

Quote:
Hello Misho.

Yes I know falhofnir, at least in the game. falhofnir has been a member of the MU I run for a very long time, over a year and has been one of our strong supporters and a loyal fighter for eCanada. Falhofnir has helped in a few ATO activities and has eUS citizenship because of past efforts to keep RGR from taking power in the eUS to help out our bros there.

I'm not sure if you have other questions about him, but I hope I can answer them for you. And again, sorry for the late reply.

Goran Thrax

Ok, there is the support from Goran Thrax. Can anybody in here vouch for him?

I think I have done my part in this thread and personally I don't need to see any papers from Skatteverket. Sorry to hear though that Föreningen eRepublik has taken down the sign.

02 Dec 2013, 10:19

I give you my thumb up.

Efter att ha kollat runt lite och diskuterat lite med folk så verkar han tala sanning, han har även dykt upp ett par gånger på irc med svenskt ipadress. Så att han bor i sverige irl stämmer nog det med, jag tror inte heller någon skurk skulle dra sig så långt att man vill visa upp papper från skattemyndigheten och mmsa nakenbilder till random svenskar.

Han har ju dock fortfarande enligt mig giltigt skäl att byta cs till svenskt men jag skulle inte heller bry mig så speciellt hårt om någon släppte in honom.

Oförutsägbar sedan 2009.

02 Dec 2013, 11:11

Have you been let in? I cannot seem to find your application.

I will forever remember you, Lonestar

02 Dec 2013, 18:48

Flavourised wrote:
Have you been let in? I cannot seem to find your application.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/Swe ... proved/157

nope, he has to make a new application.

02 Dec 2013, 18:50
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next