Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 00:27

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Next Vice President? 
President

Post Re: Next Vice President?
bloons wrote:
Vad gör en vice president?

Grejen med det här att få bli vice är att du ska få känna på hur det är att vara president. Så att vi ska få bättre presidenter i framtiden.

25 Sep 2011, 14:14

Name: Snaskefar
Experience: Congress member for Partiet x2, administrator for the Partiets youth-organisation and a member of the Political Council.
Application: I want to be one of the next vCP of eSweden because I have a big problem with this inactive country and all the bad trolls in congress. All summer nothing has happened and we need a kick start! I want to learn more about how to run the country, get a perspective from the inside on how eRep works and build a big contact network. Not only here, all around the world. I really want the opportunity to work and learn to govern eSweden for the better and also one day become the CP of eSweden.

29 Sep 2011, 16:00

Snaskefar wrote:
Application: I want to be one of the next vCP of eSweden because I have a big problem with this inactive country and all the bad trolls in congress. All summer nothing has happened and we need a kick start! I want to learn more about how to run the country, get a perspective from the inside on how eRep works and build a big contact network. Not only here, all around the world. I really want the opportunity to work and learn to govern eSweden for the better and also one day become the CP of eSweden.

Mutch respect too you!

30 Sep 2011, 14:27
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2