Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 10:43

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Next Vice President? 

Post Next Vice President?
Who want to be our next Vice President?!

Lonestar has decided step down from the position as vice president. We have decided that we would start a trainee program with vice presidents. We will choose three different persons to be vice presidents that have proved themselves in the community or otherwise have been awesome. They will learn from me and the government to be great presidents some day.
They will learn how to tackle everyday problems, diplomacy and get great contacts abroad.

This is a golden opportunity if you are interested in politics and want to become president some day or just be a big part of the government. You will see the work of me, TSM and all our ministries.

Just write an application and we will select the three best candidates suited for this.

24 Sep 2011, 17:44

Post Re: Next Vice President?
Name: Bjork Igdunbjorg
Experience: Journalist, Congress Member x2, Chief of the Tax Department, and Party President of the FHD.
Application: I have been intensely active for the past 3 months of my playing eRepublik and I am ready to step up to this position and be ready to learn about the central government concering internal and foreign affairs. I am work oriented and have a reputation of trying to be a mediator rather then a valiant offender, I am ready to cross party lines to do what is asked of me and will gladly work hard. I will admit that my time zone could be a problem, when Sweden is sleeping then I am awake. If you accept my application I will commit to this position as I have commited to my previous obligations. Thank you.

24 Sep 2011, 22:03

Name: C.Nilsson
Experience: i have been in cogress for one month and am now aiming for another month. I am the co creator of the party Marknadspartiet whi is now the fourth biggest party in Sweden. I am very active in erepublik.com and .se so i will have time for a project like this. I have a stock company were i have big responsibility so having alot of peaple depending on you doing a good job is something im use to.

I am ready to become more involved and to learn how everyting works in the hall of power :)

24 Sep 2011, 22:42

Namn: Rape On Backyard

Profil: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4359180

Erfarenheter: Riksdagsledamot 2 perioder i rad och förhoppningsvis en 3dje nu. Är vice-plutonsbefäl för Pansartrupperna och underOfficer i TSM.

Personligt: Har spelat eRepublik i snart ett halvår och är en RIKTIGT hungrig spelare, proppar i mig alla uppgifter som kastas på mig och jagar ständigt efter nya erfarenheter. Ser inte detta som en chans att bli president BOM ! utan en utmärkt chans att lära mig mer och bli en större tillgång för FBS och eSverige.

Lite om mig själv: Går sista året på gymnasiet, tekniklinjen, men inriktning på konstruktion och produktion. Riktigt hårdkörning med det. Dessutom idrottar jag massor.. så har mycket tid att sitta vid datorn då benen inte orkar med mycket annat haha.. Är väldigt aktiv på .com, här och på IRC och även om jag inte är den som syns massor så arbetar jag ständigt i det dolda!

Slutligen tycker jag att detta är ett bra initiativ och ser det som en stor möjlighet att lära mig mycket nytt, hoppas att så många som möjligt får chansen att hoppa på detta !

Tack för mig!

MVH

Rape

24 Sep 2011, 23:21

Name: Rahla

Experience: Ambassador in Austria, congress member

This is me; I see, I learn. I learn, I do. I do and I develop. I am interested in politics and I wish to learn more. I find this chance to be a vice president very attractive and interesting since my primary goal is to eventually develop Sweden into a even greater nation than it already is. I'm a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions or speak my mind. This of course means I aim to be president in the future when I'm more experienced, and therefore I see this as a golden opportunity for me to get the knowledge required to be a better politician.

If you choose me I promise to give it my all and do everything I can to learn and come with new, constructive ideas.

With warm greetings
Rahla

Last edited by Rahla on 29 Sep 2011, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

24 Sep 2011, 23:25

Name: LordZero
Experience: None

Mig: Jag är väldigt intresserad av politik speciellt i verkliga livet där jag är aktiv i MUF och Moderaterna. Jag vill lära mig att bli en bra politiker här och jag kommer att ge mitt allt om jag blir vald.

24 Sep 2011, 23:49

Hej

Tar mig friheten att slå ett slag för Ideefix. Han passar nog in på vad du söker. Aktiv, social och en skoj gamer!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3999124

//G1

25 Sep 2011, 02:48

Name: Vigge_of_Death
Experience: 4x Congressman, 8 months in the swedish government (serving with all departments except MoD), 3 months in Canadian Government (MoFA, dMoFA, Chief of Ambassadors). 4x Ambassador. Senior Officer (Captain for a Legion) in The Crimson Order for a few months. Have also been vPB for Rekryterna.

About me: I have been playing this game for ~600 days now and I have watched admin fail a lot of times. I have experience and I am hungry. My aim was to become a congressman, but Svalbard was unfortunately taken so I couldn't. I am very interested in politics, I had MVG last year when we wrote an essay on Swedish irl politics. I am a productive player who can get things done. I am patient, I'm a good diplomat/negotiatior and I am NOT afraid to get in a tough argument with someone and receive a lot of shit. I am aiming to become President in the future, which is why this would be a great experience for me to learn. I think it is important to cross party-lines and somehow compromise on public issues.

Great initiative, eSweden will gain from this since we can now educate some potential presidential material.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless. This is your oath and that is so you remember it. Rise, a knight!"

25 Sep 2011, 03:01

Name: itfolk

I started out with erepublik in april -10.
Been doing lots of internal work in Folkhemsdemokraterna, been party president for folkhemsdemokraterna twice, been twice in the congress.

Since the congress is dead and there is no real way to influence this game or the politics of it as a congressman i'm interested in governmental work of all kind. But mostly i'm interested in learning from our great president konkelbaer.

Please bring me in! You wont be sorry, i'll behave.

Cheers,
itfolk

25 Sep 2011, 11:00

Vad gör en vice president?

25 Sep 2011, 11:06
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next