Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 00:30

[ 1 post ] 
Ministry of Foreign Affairs are looking for new staff! 

Post Ministry of Foreign Affairs are looking for new staff!
Dear citizens, as I wrote in my article, I seek a lot of new personnel to the Foreign Ministry to help me and do some minor tasks. I need people for the following positions, all participants will receive a small salary for their work, this is paid out of my own pocket and not by the state.

Ambassadors
As one of Sweden's ambassadors, you will be our representative to the world, you will be assigned to a country where you should be active and gather information, usually it is enough to read a few articles from the country and look at the map to know what has happened. You write a report at least once every 10 days which is then published in one of the Foreign Ministry own forums. You will therefore work in the government and gain valuable knowledge and experience that you can use if you want to advance within the political module.

Your salary will be up to 200 SEK per report, and you can apply here:
viewtopic.php?p=368534#p368534

Regional Director
As a regional director, you combine both an assignment as ambassador at the same time as you have responsibility over 3-4 other ambassadors. Your mission is to ensure that these reports and is active in both our own forums and in the country that they should work in. You help with questions as these ambassadors have and assist them when they are writing their report. Presence on IRC, and activity on the forum is a requirement to even be considered for this position.

Your salary will be up to 200 SEK per report, and up to 100 SEK per Ambassador you are responsible for, thus, if you take care of your ambassadors you will get a higher salary. Your application is sent to me via PM here on erepublik.se or at erepublik.com.

Advisor
An advisor is an active player who has many contacts abroad and is skilled at eRepublik and has basic knowledge of either politics, diplomacy, economics or military strategy. Is this something you studied, studying or are interested in I highly recommend that you apply to this position, the position can also be combined with both of the assignments above. High presence on IRC and forums are needed for this position.

Your salary will be up to 200 SEK per week and you must submit an application with information about you and why you should be one of my advisers, this application is sent to me on erepublik.se or erepublik.com via PM.

Yours Sincerely
Lonestar, Minister of Foreign Affairs

07 Jul 2011, 21:37
 [ 1 post ]