Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 00:01

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
New Finance Minister and new times. 

Post Re: New Finance Minister and new times.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lonestar for the honor, and for the trust and faith he has put in my ability to do the job as MoF. I must admit I was somewhat surprised when the position was offered to me, but I gladly take the responsibility, and I will work hard to keep everything in order. Within a reasonably short time frame I will publish an article outlining my plans for the ministry, but first I must now confer with the financial board of advisors and get settled in, and find out how everything works.

Again I would like to thank Lonestar for the opportunity, and also thanks for the great job done by Crazyfrog through these many months.

If anyone have any questions never hesitate to contact me by PM here or ingame, or catch me on IRC, and I will do my utmost to provide an answer.

22 Jun 2011, 15:15

I would like to welcome you to the Government, and I hope that you'll find it giving and exiting, at least enough to make sure you do a good job ;)

22 Jun 2011, 18:01

Since i have nothing positive to say about the change, i will say nothing at all.

And Lonestar, not only national jew, biggest jew of Erepublik according to leading Polish economists.

Lonestar: Jag skriver från min kassadator, när jag säljer minigolf, i ösregn. Klå det va!

22 Jun 2011, 18:17

Crazyfrog11 wrote:
Since i have nothing positive to say about the change, i will say nothing at all.

And Lonestar, not only national jew, biggest jew of Erepublik according to leading Polish economists.

Lonestar: Jag skriver från min kassadator, när jag säljer minigolf, i ösregn. Klå det va!

Utan byxor hoppas jag :)

22 Jun 2011, 18:19

Men det där med att diskutera saker inom regeringen först är ju rent bullshit. Så har det aldrig någonsin varit tidigare på grund av risken för att. ' ju fler som vet, desto större risk att någon utnyttjar situationen '. Manipulation av valutakursen har alltid skett med minimalt antal personer inblandade.
. oftast president+finansminister i samråd, utan övrigt folk inblandade.

Jag tycker det är skandal att ingen gjorde några större visor över förslaget om valutasäkningen i diskussionstråden förens sänkningen påbörjades. Tråden låg uppe i flera dagar men först efter att Grodan påbörjade projektet kom protesterna...

22 Jun 2011, 20:08

Protester har kommit fast att det inte kom i tråden. Vissa av oss disktuerar tex inte politiken publikt pga alla troll

22 Jun 2011, 20:10 WWW

The thread regarding the value of the currency was started on the 15th of June. On the 19th it was announced that the idea was to spring to life. Personally, the awkward start the thread had, quote:

"nja det beror på, ekonomi delen skulle försvinna men inte den militära delen

... had something to do with me staying quite. The thread was also a continuation of another thread - 22 pages long. In other words, unless you were following the discussions quite thoroughly, there was little chance to catch you discussion until the damage was actually done, and the consequences could be seen.

In hindsight maybe I should've reacted. I guess I assumed that people who had been working under Minister of Finance Ghinsberg, who has reacted strongly against this move, would know about the dangers of lowering the SEK to such levels.

22 Jun 2011, 20:21

Quote:
In hindsight maybe I should've reacted. I guess I assumed that people who had been working under Minister of Finance Ghinsberg, who has reacted strongly against this move, would know about the dangers of lowering the SEK to such levels.

I was and I was one of the guys that proposed the lowering of SEK. I still think it's a great idea...yeah well sounds like it's not gonna happen so no need to discuss it anymore.

22 Jun 2011, 20:24

Sure i reacted strongly, however it's not a unreparable action and misstakes (and differences in oppinions) happens just as i said in the thread.

I have great conficendce in The Epic Frog and must say it's very sad to hear he must leave. If this is the only reason that's a shame... he have great experience and have done a great job during a very long period of time.

All respect to Midori, but i think it's resonable to demand atleast a few month in the ministry of finance before entering the position as MoF. If not only to learn, but also to prove he is a proper jew!!

22 Jun 2011, 21:11

Yossi Ghinsberg wrote:
I have great conficendce in The Epic Frog and must say it's very sad to hear he must leave. If this is the only reason that's a shame... he have great experience and have done a great job during a very long period of time.

All respect to Midori, but i think it's resonable to demand atleast a few month in the ministry of finance before entering the position as MoF. If not only to learn, but also to prove he is a proper jew!!

Hat of to you, exactly how I feel as well.

22 Jun 2011, 22:14
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next