Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 12:27

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Apply to the Swedish Government 

Post Apply to the Swedish Government
The Swedish government consists of the following departments:

The Department of Foreign Affairs
Minister: w3st3rb3rg
The above Department is working with our relations with other countries, they keep track of and care of the ambassadors and gives advice to the president in international politics.

The Department of Finance
Minister: Crazyfrog11
Our Finance Ministry keeps track of our finances and make sure that our taxes are at an effective level, they also give the president advice, support and suggestions on financial matters.

The Department of Industry
Minister: Flitwick
Keeps a close eye on the market and cooperate with the Ministry of Finance to keep our taxes at an effective level to promote Swedish business and make sure we have high tax revenues without affecting the market negatively.

The Department of Defense
Minister: Quicktech
The Ministry of Defence is responsible for The Swedish Military and our military operations abroad. They are also responsible for keeping contact with our allies and inform them of our own military campaigns, and support our allies in their military campaigns.

The Department of Education
Minister: Haschmonstret
The Ministry of Education is working with educating and supporting our new players and providing them with good conditions for a future career in eRepublik and Sweden. Its primary purpose is to write and publish guides, develop programs to provide players with food and weapons, and supporting players with advice and tips.

The Department of Immigration
Minister: Julius Mann
The Immigration Ministry is the department in Sweden with the most links to the real world, their mission is to attract more players to Sweden. By spamming forums and pasting up eRepublik advertising on walls and trees, they are doing their utmost to attract more players to Sweden. They are also organizing promotional activities on different forums, facebook and irc channels.

The Department of Information and Interior
Minister: josefstark
This ministry is responsible for keeping our players active through various games and competitions, they also write articles with information of what is happening in Sweden and internationally. Their main task is to keep citizens in Sweden alive and informed about what is happening.

Application
If you would like to work in any of the departments above, please send a PM to the minister (just click on the name) and tell him something about you, who you are, your goals in eRepublik and why he should give you access to secret government forums.

30 May 2011, 23:40

Post Re: Apply to the Swedish Government
I hereby apply for a position in the Department of Military.

Perhaps I could discuss with Valnad which position and what responsibilities I should have if I'm getting accepted.

30 May 2011, 23:54

Yee you do that, and then try get your ass on irc a little more and you will be given some fishes.

30 May 2011, 23:56

Lonestar wrote:
Yee you do that, and then try get your ass on irc a little more and you will be given some fishes.

I'm already developing a much more advanced way of communicating with Valnad.

ImageImageImageImage

So far he has not understood a signal, which is great because then the enemies also will have trouble translating our communication.

31 May 2011, 00:11

lol

31 May 2011, 00:37

I suggest you and Valnad use a book cipher instead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_ciphers
Preferably with Beta as key.
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_Handbook
Having
int(dx/(a+h cos(x)+c sinx(x)))
as a coded number can be very handy

(23:23:11) (@St00r) Jag vill ju ta den i tvåan, och det är bara du som tillåter detta
"A rev counter you decadent capitalist pig! Ownership of a rev counter is theft!"
Spoiler for Vad jag åstadkommit:

31 May 2011, 00:50

I want to be the president.

01 Jun 2011, 00:17

Puppeteer wrote:
I want to be the president.

DENIED!

01 Jun 2011, 14:43

Sometime i would wonna work in "The Department of Finance", is it possible to watch how they work so sometime in the future i would have the chance to work there. I wonna learn from the best, is it a way to see how they work or something? I understand if i cant se secret stuff.

01 Jun 2011, 15:00

FinDep is a very closed department. We mainly recruit people from the HKV and trustworthy people who have proven themself competent in the first place. Therefore we don't really like to have aprenticies running around. All decisions are done at IRC in hidden channels, so my best bet on how to join FinDep is trough HKV, which means you have to go for a military career first.

01 Jun 2011, 15:36
 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next