Last visit was: less than a minute ago
It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 00:19

[ 9 posts ] 
RW script 

Post Re: RW script
använder ett hemma gjort script dock inget RW script men den gör så jag kan sova längre på nätterna :)

18 Nov 2013, 20:22

rakarna wrote:
använder ett hemma gjort script dock inget RW script men den gör så jag kan sova längre på nätterna :)

Låter som fusk :D Du får dela med dig till oss andra av dina kunskaper så blir det mindre fusk :lol:
/Sizzla

18 Nov 2013, 20:43

ja allt ligger i betraktarens ögon ;) alltså jag e skit dålig på å göra botar men har lyckats göra en bot som använder muspekaren å då använder den olika koordinater på skärmen å det ställer till det när man har olika inställningar på olika skärmar osv. men hade jag besuttit förmågan att göra en bot som funkar för alla så hade jag gjort det! :)

18 Nov 2013, 21:36

Vad skulle det vara bra för? För att det ska se ut att du är inloggad när du sover?

1x MoD 1x vMoD 12x Asgard Rep 14x Riksdagen Aug-Feb Utdelare För Staten Jul-Feb TSM-Munin Commander 140+ Vikingar Jan-Sep eRepublik Mentorship Program IRC @Rizon #Viking Mercenary organizer #eCan Mercenary organizer Aug-Jul @halfOP #eSweden

18 Nov 2013, 21:38

FuzzX wrote:
Vad skulle det vara bra för? För att det ska se ut att du är inloggad när du sover?

ifall du menar jussis bot så vill väl han ha någon som antingen startar rw's på vissa ställen vid vissa tid punkter eller slås i RW's vid vissa tid punkter?

ifall du undrar över mitt lilla script så gör den så att jag kan gå å lägga mig med noll energy och noll energy recover sedan kunna sova lugnt i 6 timmar å då vakna med 700 / 700 energi! awsome !

18 Nov 2013, 21:45

fast ifall vi har någon modig som vågar ta imot en .exe fil från en kille men henrik fexelius profil bild så skulle vi kunna se ifall jag kanske kan göra en som funkar på flera datorer. har en ide som kanske kan funka :)

18 Nov 2013, 21:53

rakarna wrote:
FuzzX wrote:

ifall du menar jussis bot så vill väl han ha någon som antingen startar rw's på vissa ställen vid vissa tid punkter eller slås i RW's vid vissa tid punkter?

ifall du undrar över mitt lilla script så gör den så att jag kan gå å lägga mig med noll energy och noll energy recover sedan kunna sova lugnt i 6 timmar å då vakna med 700 / 700 energi! awsome !

Precis, det är sådan kunskap vi borde ge svenskar i ett mindre öppet forum (en annan del av forumet) :)

18 Nov 2013, 21:56

Here's the script I wrote: (click file > download ... or Ctrl+S)

It's a Google Chrome extension (probably it is possible to run it with add-ons/extensions that run Javascript in other browsers, but I never tried it myself)

A few others beside me used this, since it was meant to be for personal use it doesn't have proper user interface. And although it might sound a little bit complicated, in fact it is very simple.

What's inside:
Spoiler:
It has 3 files (you can open them, see their contents, and change them if you want to!):
    manifest.json: all Chrome extensions have to have such a file
    suppie.css: just hides most of the erep homepage for better performance
    suppie.js: a few lines of Javascript which does the actual supporting thing

What does it do:
Spoiler:
When enabled, it refreshes the eRepublilk homepage, until the support page is open, then presses the SECOND support button (there are two steps to support a page which it skips the unnecessary first one)
It refreshes the page at rate of 1 per 300ms. You can change that in the .js file, but lower numbers are not recommended and higher numbers will decrease your chance.

How to install: (Swedish Chrome in red):
Spoiler:
0. extract the zip file and copy the extracted folder somewhere which you want to keep (if you move it after installation, you'll need to install it again)
1. from top right of your browser open the menu:
2. go to Tools >>> Extensions (Verktyg >>> Tillägg)
3. check the Developer mode on top right (Programmerrarläge)
4. press on Load unpacked extension.. (Hämta okomprimerat tillägg..)
5. browse to the directory where you moved erep-supp folder, select it and press Open (Öppna)
6. it's done!
7. make sure to UNCHECK Enable (if it is checked) (Aktiverat)

How to use:
Spoiler:
- Go to Chrome menu and open Tools >>> Extensions
- Make sure you have enough money to support the RW
- Keep Extensions open in one tab and erepublik homepage in another (and maybe war page in another so you can check)
- 1 to 3 minutes before the RW opens, go to the Extensions tab and enable the extension
- Go to erepublik home page (if already have it open press the home button)
(you will only see the home button and military campaigns + support when it opens)
- Let it refresh until support page opens and it supports it
- After it is supported, go to Extensions tab and disable it (uncheck Enable)

To have a better chance:
Spoiler:
- close unnecessary tabs (better to only have these 2/3 tabs open)
- pause your downloads!
- rarely it's possible that it might stop refreshing which in that case you manually refresh the page once and it'll keep doing its job

* Only enable the extension after you moved to where you want to support and a couple of minutes before it opens, and disable it afterwards. *

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Cmurgh on 19 Nov 2013, 02:50, edited 3 times in total.

19 Nov 2013, 02:22

<3

19 Nov 2013, 02:44
 [ 9 posts ]